Are your students or children losing their curiosity for learning? If you are serious about your student and want them to be alert in class, Blooket Join is a great solution. Well, teachers can create quizzes and give students access to them. However if you want to expand your studies, you can also enjoy the benefits of this platform.
You can gain knowledge by accessing various topics through this educational platform. Solve quizzes, track your progress, and interact with other learners by playing a Booklet game.
How do I start Blooket as a student?
Students need a game code to start with a Blooket Join account. Basically, teachers assign a task and students must complete it.
To start as a student, log in to your account.
- Click “Join Game” and enter the game code provided by your mentor.
- Click the arrow to open the dashboard page.
- Once the game is selected, click Solo.
- Now select the game mode, play the game and maximize your score.
How to play Blooket without join account?
If you don’t have a Blooket, you can also play games. Let’s play game without account. This is especially suitable for students because they can play without an account.
First go to the website. Now you no longer need to log in.
- Click “Join a Game”.
- You will see a game code bar.
- Enter the code provided by your teacher and click the right arrow.
- A notification will appear to sign in with a Google account.
- Now play the game and enjoy it.